Monday, September 10, 2007

may be another day

I almost saw the sun set today,
As i was riding the LRT,
on my way home.

But just as it was about to set, the buildings got taller and taller.

There are days when I cease to hope,
Because it doesn't seem to get me anywhere.
But at times when I get to see something beautiful,
like the sun setting
I find myself hoping again.

Pity I didn't see it set today.
Well,
Almost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I solve problems and I think I'm really good at it.
I don't ask for help, because I don't want to owe anyone anything.
When I do ask for it,
it's when I know the one I'd ask won't expect anything in return,
or love me enough so that they don't care if offering a hand would mean going out of their way.

But I don't know how to solve this one.
And there's seems to be no one who could help me.

Now, I'm back at square one
Solving, adding, subtracting,
Rechecking my answer
Where did I go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm asking for help now
And I feel ashamed because I'm asking for your help when you don't love me enough to go out of your way

I'm sorry.

No comments: