Thursday, December 06, 2007

staying dead

Entry # 1

I knew early on that you loved listening to yourself talk, so I was surprised that I still liked you. I even love listening to you talk now, a habit that has grown on me, you have grown on me. Even when I realized you talked to cover up your insecurities, I loved you even more.

It was the fifth of May when I found you all alone, listening to the sounds of people laughing, prying with envious eyes. It never occurred to me that you were dead. You were so alive. Your eyes moved with such enthusiasm that I could have mistaken you for a child getting his first bicycle ride. You had such red cheeks that I shied away from you at first. But I couldn’t hide from you, nor resist you. You must know that by now because you constantly mistreat me. Anyways, it doesn’t matter now.

No comments: