Monday, March 20, 2006

My Fantasy World

Tangle Walker


The picture is that of a fairy-like creature covered with green vines, entangled all over her.


I tend to make things complicated. I aggravate simple things. I worry too much. However, in the end I find myself walking forward despite the tangles in my life. I work my way out of the tangles I myself made the best that I can.


I was good. I knew my path. I could untangle my knots.


I was beautiful.



Pardic Lancer



“He gets to the point right away.”

The picture is that of warriors, pardic lancers, charged for action on a battlefield. Smoke pervades the air, however they valiantly go forth. Now I find myself facing a lot of problems and I try to charge to the very heart of my sorrows, I put my best armor on and try to be as courageous as possible. My strategy is to kill, fight and win over my battles, leaving my emotions behind: I am now a barbarian seeking victory rather than reason. I dismiss pain – leave it behind. They are uncalled for in war. I should be ruthless.


In the battlefield, I get hurt. I cry. I lose my sight of everything beautiful and peaceful. I’m a mess, an invalid, with nothing but pain to go back to.



Wall of Vapor



“My walls are made out of magic alone, stronger than any that ever stood.”


The picture is that of sorcerer in the middle of a dark mist, blocking, and probably blinding travelers who pass by.


I see myself fearing fear even more. I stand in the middle of the mist, putting my defenses very high, afraid of pain. I see myself evading difficulties.

Perhaps I might become a coward.

Perhaps I would build a mystery around me and protect myself with deceit.

I would fear. I would have nothing to give; nothing to gain but pain.

But I have ran from pain once before. I would be alone.

I don’t want to be alone. I don’t want to be a coward.

I want to love, and be hurt and hurt and feel everything I thought was ugly. I want to feel every pang. I want to risk myself. I want to be free. I want to live and be beautiful once more.

No comments: