Tuesday, February 13, 2007

linggo ng pagbabago

there's a lot of things that happened to this week!
time just seems to fly and takes me by surprise... I feel lucky and blessed because of so many things:
1. I'm officially head over heels in love with Koine, not that I wasn't before, it's just that when I'm alone I can't help but think of ways to give more of myself to the mission, and when I'm with my friends I can't stop talking about how kind and selfless direk is. I hope this love sustains me and my body... and I hope my inhibitions do not overpower me.
2. I got in the Acil council which is both scary and exciting at the same time. I'm still having doubts if I deserve it, I hope I do. And I really hope that I do this well, it's really important for me. And I really hope to give my heart to this...Lord help me!!!
3. I passed Spanish supertest...which I really thought I would fail, and surprisingly, I got a good grade...^^,
4. I got a b+/a for my orals in POS61=RC. can I just say that this is SO COOL! tnxtnxtnxtnx po talaga!
5. Friends and family family! Nagchat kami ni ate ruselle nung nakaraang araw. At i was able to chat with old friends, at nakakatuwa talaga!
6. Direk gave me a cd of Matt nathanson and I love his songs

things that are not quite good but nonetheless are part of my life
1. theo test....fate=faith?
2. One of my best friends will undergo an operation.
3. CD burner is not working
4. My friends might make the same mistake I made before, hope they don't... hope I'm wrong...
5. may gf na ata pseudocrush ko....hmph...
6. Some of my closest friends can't watch my play...for certain reasons...T_T
7. nde pa rin kami nagkikita ni nicosai, at may sakit ata sya ngaun.
8. nag away si kris at reniel.

Hay...all in all, masaya naman ang buhay.... I feel like my life is meaningful, especially because of Koine and Acil and the people who trust me.

~~~
Now I pray that everyone gets to be loved and trusted...
not just because it's valentine's, but because we are created because and for love.

Happy Valentine's day! < advance >

ps: sana gumaling si nicosai at makapanuod siya

No comments: