Saturday, February 17, 2007

she hopes that closing time would not come

I juts regained my dignity...!!! bwahaha....pero syempre hindi dapat mahalaga un...jokjokjok lng...paranoid ako eh....at obviuosly malabo rin ako

~~~
tonight's our last show (>_<,) and I am so happy!!!!!!!!!

but im really sad at the same time...the people there have been great and they all are really good people. doing it became so meaningful. we were a fellowship more than a cast. And of course no one can put this all together but the kindhearted and selfless direk who never gets tired of helping others. I pray that people appreciate what he is doing and join the mission: it has been a fulfilling and meaningful mission, but nonetheless it is a very hard mission, if not the hardest one. To be able to ultimately succeed, we need more people serving and following Christ.

Somehow I am not sure if I could offer my whole self, but I hope to try. It would take so much effort for I could be so weak, selfish and materialistic at times.
we can do this!

~~~
ang saya saya! I have a cd of DC Talk which direk gave to me just earlier! I feel so privileged! I thought that I was afraid before, but now I realize I respect and idolize him more than anything else. He lives in Christ and that makes him one of the best disciples I know.
ps. and he also gave me a copy of matt nathanson....at angganda ng mga kanta! waaa...

No comments: