Monday, March 05, 2007

if you're gonna love me, don't love me half way...

muntik na ko mamatay kanina, and ironically, life didn't seem to get brighter after my life-death experience. It was just more confusing. it was sort of funny, i could've died a brutal death. the sad thing was, I was alone.

now, i feel like it doesn't matter anymore, like I could just go, and that it might even be better...joke...haha...
(or baka paranoid lang ako and i'm making a big deal out of this...then again sobrang nakakatakot tlga iyon)

wala naman akong death wish, medyo nakakapagod lang ang araw na ito...
but i also learned a lot of things today:
1. I can be SO irresponsible at times
2. I still have good friends who truly care....thanx jake and dorz for being there when no one was.
3. Grades do matter to me...especially when i know i could've gotten higher >>>pero hindi naman ako uber GC)
4. I love my mom so much >>> alam ko na toh...mas nainternalize ko lng today.
5. I am a very insecure person
6. I'm desperately yearning for a hero or someone who'd just save me from everything i fear >>> dear Lord, let Your love be enough...
7. I miss so many people.
8. Life is just full of surprises!!!
9. Death is uncertain.
10. I am mortal >>> I'm not invincible after all...

in a way i was also thankful, cause i was able to cry my heart out...
I've been trying to get a lot of emotions out of my system lately, and because of what happened, everything just gushed out.

PS: nagtetext sakin ung guard kanina sa LRT, gusto makipagkaibgan...buti pa siya nag-aalala sa kapakanan ko, kaso pinapaalala niya sakin ung nangyari...ahaha...ohwell...^^,

No comments: