Tuesday, March 06, 2007

solitaire

the past few days, schoolwork has been piling up, and i'm growing this bad habit of playing solitaire when i should be doing my assignment. I just find it hard to focus on anything else most of the time. Plus I keep on making a bet with myself and every time I lose, I just can't accept it and so I play again.

yes, i'm addicted to playing solitaire. I'm officially a geek.

Well, as I was playing I started theorizing on love and solitaire....(I told you i'm a geek!) Dahil bangag ako ngayon, isheshare ko nlng ang teorya ko:

loving is like playing solitaire
~some games are not 'winnable' >>> may ibang guys na simula't sapul, alam mong hindi kayo tugma
~you play both by chance and by strategy >>> walk the path with faith and reason
~past decisions affect the end of the game >>> everything is connected, the past, present and future in a single moment (auguries of innocence)
~sometimes you almost win but don't because of one missing card that you just can't get >>> hindi meant to be

pero syempre joke lang yan lahat kasi bangag nga ako....

sige na..
gudnyt
Godbless!

2 comments:

Hamster Friend said...

I'm officially a geek.

You say it like it's a bad thing. Meron namang mga geek na maaangas ah.

...like us Lit Majors, for example. Wakekekeke.

quasimodo said...

ahaha....sige...

I shall be a proud geek!