Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just when I find myself, I get lost again...

I have a dilemma and direQ (with a Q) told me something that really confuses me now: "sometimes, the best thing you can do for someone is to fail him/her..."
and if I do that, people will probably hate me...but somehow i think it's the right thing to do so that she'd know her actions have consequences and that she can't have her way all the time.

may be I can just scare her....wadyathink?

~~~
I lost my wallet...and I practiced losing it three times!
beat that!
Ask kuya Benjie, he witnessed it all!

~~~
I didn't know my psych test is tomorrow and that think-piece on agamben is on thurs >>> wake up call: I'm becoming too lax with my studies...
have to concentrate! have to concentrate! have to concentrate!

~~~
I have a 30 MINUTE ORALS on POS61!!!
Imagine 30minutes of talking with sir RC???
I wonder what we're gonna talk about....hmm....gays and lesbians???
may be...

Well I like sir RC, it's just that...30 minutes???!!! With about 30 students, how'd he do it? What would I say? It's really scary...(???)

~~~
I have many assignments for our band theory class in Koine, I really hope I can do everything properly. I have to manage my time well!

~~~
napanuod ko na dream girls kagabi, ang ganda ng mga kanta...ewan ko lng kung naappreciate nung kasama ko...hmp :p

No comments: