Saturday, March 17, 2007

sacrifices we make



We had the Koine audition for the scholars this morning! I was supposed to have my orals today, but I asked maam cuyegkeng if she can give it to me earlier so i can attend the screening! I got a decent grade given the fact that I wasn't able to study well (super impulsive decision!), and it was worth it! Kasama ako sa nagscreen ng scholars sa music track! At nakakatuwa! It was like forming an intimate relationship with someone, only it's actually with a mission. Plus nakapagbond kami ni ate Caye. Kakatuwa lng.

In the afternoon, we had our last SAN MATS Teaching session and Formation session. kakapagod kasi angkulet ng mga kids, pero in the end, superfulfilling naman lalo na when they kiss me in the cheek. kaso im officially broke...negative pa nga...may utang pa ko.

After nun, nagFS kami sa Pizza hut! oh dba! free food! pero galing san mats fund un, kaya this coming sem, we have to raise more funds to replace what we had spent this year. nakapagbond kami kahit oonti lng kami! tpos angkulet ni kuya ayanken! actually lahat ng kasama ko dun makulet! sana mas madami kami sa san mats next year...

~~~
pero syempre naGGC ako, kasi i could've done better (ang ganda ng jump ko!)
but in the end, im happy!

my biggest fear now: I might fail those whom I love, including myself.

PS: hindi siya #%^$*&^...probably meant goodbye.

No comments: